Sat, 01 Jul|
Mahara Holistic Lifestyle
Sacred Sound & Cacao Ceremony
Let's set off on a journey of healing and transformation together with sacred sounds and soft, compassionate cacao.
Time & Location
01 Jul 2023, 18:00 – 22:00
Mahara Holistic Lifestyle, De Clercqstraat 123HS, 1053 AK Amsterdam, Netherlands
About The Event
Sound and cacao open a sacred and safe space holding us softly and compassionately. Sacred sounds carry us out of time and space, calming and even quieting our minds that is very precious to meet our inner self and hear our inner voice with the guidance of powerful, compassionate cacao plant medicine. The ancient cacao plant helps us to release the blockages caused by old beliefs, thought patterns, and emotions that no longer serve us, by reaching deep into our subconscious, showing compassion and forgiveness to ourselves and others. Cacao shows us the way how to move forward if we are stuck, or afraid of making necessary changes in our lives. Cacao is not psychoactive and does not take you out of your body. While keeping your space tenderly, compassionately, sacred sound and cacao enable you to reconnect deeply with your inner guidance to receive answers on what you need to let go of, and what you need to know about your intention. In this inner journey, the inaudible becomes heard, the invisible becomes visible.
Energy exchange: 77,80€
For more information about cacao.
BENEFITS OF CACAO
Raw cacao, which has been used ceremonially for 4000 years, gives people energy, strength, and also makes people happy.
* contains potassium, phosphorus, copper, iron, zinc, and magnesium which contribute to cardiovascular health.
* strengthens immunity. It is good for the skin and teeth.
* provides the production and release of three hormones that are also called bliss molecules: Dopamine, Anandamide, and Serotonin, which make us feel calm, positive, and happy.
* Serotonin provides good quality sleep in connection with relaxation.
* has anti-inflammatory properties.
* Its content of theobromine and theophylline helps in improving the symptoms of asthma.
* is rich in Flavonoids increase the level of nitric oxide in the blood, lowering blood pressure, and bad cholesterol.
* increases intestinal absorption.
*soothes premenstrual syndrome and depression.
* is antidiabetic. It slows down carbohydrate absorption, improves insulin secretion, and balances sugar. Improves symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
* contains polyphenols that help manage blood pressure levels and keep your blood vessels healthy and flexible, promoting good circulation. This increases the blood flow to the brain, creating more mental agility, awareness, focus, and supporting neuron production. For this reason, it is a good food source against Alzheimer’s.
* Polyphenols also can reduce and help control your blood sugar levels and is a very rich source of antioxidants with chromium that balances blood sugar levels.
* Theobromine energizes and caffeine content boosts energy levels in the body longer than coffee with the feeling of bliss and relieves fatigue.