Benefits of Cacao
Raw cacao, which has been used ceremonially for 4000 years, gives people energy, strength, and also makes people happy.
* contains potassium, phosphorus, copper, iron, zinc, and magnesium which contribute to cardiovascular health.
* strengthens immunity. It is good for the skin and teeth.
* provides the production and release of three hormones that are also called bliss molecules: Dopamine, Anandamide, and Serotonin, which makes us feel calm, positive, and happy.
* Serotonin provides good quality sleep in connection with relaxation.
* has anti-inflammatory properties.
* Its content of theobromine and theophylline helps in improving the symptoms of asthma.
* is rich in Flavonoids increase the level of nitric oxide in the blood, lowering blood pressure, and bad cholesterol.
* increases intestinal absorption.
*soothes premenstrual syndrome and depression.
* is antidiabetic. It slows down carbohydrate absorption, improves insulin secretion, and balances sugar. Improves symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
* contains polyphenols that help manage blood pressure levels and keep your blood vessels healthy and flexible, promoting good circulation. This increases the blood flow to the brain, creating more mental agility, awareness, focus, and supports neuron production. For this reason, it is a good food source against Alzheimer's.
* Polyphenols also can reduce and help control your blood sugar levels and is a very rich source of antioxidants with chromium that balances blood sugar levels.
* Theobromine energizes and caffeine content boosts energy levels in the body longer than coffee with the feeling of bliss and relieves fatigue.