Fri, 21 Jul|
New Moon Cacao Ceremony
Let's resonate together with the sacred sounds in the compassionate warmth of cacao...
Time & Location
21 Jul, 18:00 – 22:00 CEST
Yoga Innerwork, Kleverlaan 9, 2023 JC Haarlem, Netherlands
About The Event
Join us on a beautiful journey harnessing the energy of the New Moon through the transformative power of sound and cacao. The New Moon is the perfect time to plant new seeds of intention: healing, guidance, inspiration, abundance, a deeper understanding, and a new you. It's a time for transmutation, a chance to become your best self and live your truth in higher consciousness.
We'll set off on an inner journey guided by healing sounds and raw cacao, a sacred element used in ceremonies in South America for thousands of years. Cacao supports us in connecting with our inner guidance, while the vibrations of healing sounds take us to deeper levels. In this sacred space, the unseen becomes visible, and the unheard becomes audible.
During the ceremony, you can free yourself from burdens, release negative emotions, thoughts, beliefs, and thinking patterns that no longer serve you. As you receive healing at a cellular level within the magical vibrational field of sacred sound, cacao works especially on the blockages of the heart, creating a space to connect with your inner self, truth, divine light, all in love and gratitude.
Setting our Intentions
Don't miss this opportunity to experience profound healing and transformation. Join us as we align with the New Moon's energy and awaken to your true potential.
*For detailed information about ceremonial cacao and cacao ceremony
HISTORY OF CACAO
With its 4000 years of history, it is an ancient plant used in important ceremonies in Central and South America. The Mayans mix the ground cacao beans with water and pour it from one vessel to another to consume it as a thick foamy ceremonial drink which is called “ka’kau”, chokola”. In Latin, the cacao tree is called Theobroma cacao, which means “Food of the Gods”.
WHAT IS CEREMONIAL CACAO?
Ceremonial cacao is 100% raw cacao that has not lost its benefits and nutritional value, unlike processed cacao. For this reason, it is accepted as a “superfood” which is an important supplement food supporting our physical, emotional, and mental health.
In addition, ceremonial cacao is holistic which means from the cultivation to the moment we receive it there is a collaboration of intention, demonstrating respect for the cacao trees and the ecosystem which protects the pure form of cacao and honors every step including fair trade. The purity of this ancient plant with its wisdom allows us to experience the quality of our journey at the highest level in body, mind, and spirit.
BENEFITS OF CACAO
Raw cacao, which has been used ceremonially for 4000 years, gives people energy, strength, and also makes people happy.
- contains potassium, phosphorus, copper, iron, zinc, and magnesium which contribute to cardiovascular health.
- strengthens immunity. It is good for the skin and teeth.
- provides the production and release of three hormones that are also called bliss molecules: Dopamine, Anandamide, and Serotonin, which make us feel calm, positive, and happy.
- Serotonin provides good quality sleep in connection with relaxation.
- has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Its content of theobromine and theophylline helps in improving the symptoms of asthma.
- is rich in Flavonoids increase the level of nitric oxide in the blood, lowering blood pressure, and bad cholesterol.
- increases intestinal absorption.
- soothes premenstrual syndrome and depression.
- is antidiabetic. It slows down carbohydrate absorption, improves insulin secretion, and balances sugar. Improves symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
- contains polyphenols that help manage blood pressure levels and keep your blood vessels healthy and flexible, promoting good circulation. This increases the blood flow to the brain, creating more mental agility, awareness, focus, and supports neuron production. For this reason, it is a good food source against Alzheimer’s.
- Polyphenols also can reduce and help control your blood sugar levels and are a very rich source of antioxidants with chromium that balances blood sugar levels.
- Theobromine energizes and caffeine content boosts energy levels in the body longer than coffee with the feeling of bliss and relieves fatigue.