Sat, 30 Dec|
Kenkokai & Mieru
End of the Year Sacred Sound & Cacao Ceremony
Let's set off on an inner journey while ending the year and greeting the coming New Year, with the healing, transforming power of Sacred Sounds and Heartwarming Cacao.
Time & Location
30 Dec 2023, 18:30 – 22:30 CET
Kenkokai & Mieru, Vogelkersberg 5E, 3755 BN, Eemnes
About The Event
END OF THE YEAR SACRED SOUND & CACAO CEREMONY
Date: 30 December, Saturday
Place: Kenkokai & Mieru, Vogelkersberg 5E, 3755 BN, Eemnes
Registration till 29 Dec. 19:00
Energy Exchange: 77 Euro
*No prior experience is needed; everyone is welcome!
‘Let the old go… Open your heart to love…to the new...’
Take the beautiful journey with us, letting go of the past through the healing power of sound, voice and heartwarming sacred cacao. It is high time to release the pain, fear, anger, worry, old beliefs along with the year we are leaving and create more space in our hearts to manifest love, joy, hope, and peace in our lives with the coming new year.
- Setting our intentions leaving the old and greeting the new year;
- Drinking the Sacred Ceremonial Cacao
- Healing Sound Journey.***
***(Gonca mainly uses her voice and a variety of instruments: Himalayan singing bowls, crystal singing bowls, Shamanic drum, Native American flutes, tuning forks, tingsha bells, Shruti box, koshi chimes, etc.) The frequencies scan the whole body (body, mind, spirit) and wash you, giving you a sound bath. She does soul singing which means; connecting directly to the source, singing, and channeling the frequencies according to the higher good & needs of the participants at the moment. Therefore, each sound journey is unique.
*For detailed information about ceremonial cacao and cacao ceremony
BENEFITS OF SOUND HEALING
HISTORY OF CACAO
With its 4000 years of history, it is an ancient plant used in important ceremonies in Central and South America. The Mayans mix the ground cacao beans with water and pour it from one vessel to another to consume it as a thick foamy ceremonial drink which is called “ka’kau”, chokola”. In Latin, the cacao tree is called Theobroma cacao, which means “Food of the Gods”.
WHAT IS CEREMONIAL CACAO?
Ceremonial cacao is 100% raw cacao that has not lost its benefits and nutritional value, unlike processed cacao. For this reason, it is accepted as a “superfood” which is an important supplement food supporting our physical, emotional, and mental health.
In addition, ceremonial cacao is holistic which means from the cultivation to the moment we receive it there is a collaboration of intention, demonstrating respect for the cacao trees and the ecosystem which protects the pure form of cacao and honors every step including fair trade. The purity of this ancient plant with its wisdom allows us to experience the quality of our journey at the highest level in body, mind, and spirit.
BENEFITS OF CACAO
Raw cacao, which has been used ceremonially for 4000 years, gives people energy, strength, and also makes people happy.
- contains potassium, phosphorus, copper, iron, zinc, and magnesium which contribute to cardiovascular health.
- strengthens immunity. It is good for the skin and teeth.
- provides the production and release of three hormones that are also called bliss molecules: Dopamine, Anandamide, and Serotonin, which make us feel calm, positive, and happy.
- Serotonin provides good quality sleep in connection with relaxation.
- has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Its content of theobromine and theophylline helps in improving the symptoms of asthma.
- is rich in Flavonoids increase the level of nitric oxide in the blood, lowering blood pressure, and bad cholesterol.
- increases intestinal absorption.
- soothes premenstrual syndrome and depression.
- is antidiabetic. It slows down carbohydrate absorption, improves insulin secretion, and balances sugar. Improves symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
- contains polyphenols that help manage blood pressure levels and keep your blood vessels healthy and flexible, promoting good circulation. This increases the blood flow to the brain, creating more mental agility, awareness, focus, and supports neuron production. For this reason, it is a good food source against Alzheimer’s.
- Polyphenols also can reduce and help control your blood sugar levels and are a very rich source of antioxidants with chromium that balances blood sugar levels.
- Theobromine energizes and caffeine content boosts energy levels in the body longer than coffee with the feeling of bliss and relieves fatigue.